Returns & Refunds
- You may return NoseComfort® for a full refund within 30 days of the date on your Packing Slip or Sale Receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, NoseComfort® must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must be in the original packaging, with the tamper resistant seals intact.
- You must request a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number from us to be included in your return shipment with the number clearly marked on the outside of the returned package. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please provide the following information when requesting an RMA number: customer name, order number and the nature of the problem.
- To request a return authorization number, email us at email@example.com.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase with your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, this proccess usualy takes between 3 - 7 days.
- If your item is rejected for a refund, we will notify you with a reason for the rejection and you must make arrangements if you want the item returned.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank.
- There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only replace items with a manufactured defect. If you need to exchange the item, send us an E-mail describing the defect to email@example.com and wait for a confirmation E-mail to return the item.
- To return your product, please mail your product to: Spaulding Drive Medical Supply, LLC, 1365 N. Johnson Ave. Ste. 106, El Cajon, CA 92022, United States.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are returning an item with a value over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t provide a guarantee that we will receive your returned item.